Hyderabad to Delhi - best route

Sandeep Dhawan

The Contrarian!
Hi,
Iam planning for Hyderabad to Noida trip in late April. Need suggestions for Hyderabad->Bhusawal->Kota-> Noida route. Anybody travelled through this route? how is the road conditions and is this route safe.
From Hyderabad to Bhusaval, you can refer to this thread.

The mega "Road Updates" thread - Page 14 - Team-BHP

Not sure on Bhusaval to Dhule or NH3.

Dhule - Chittorgarh - Jaipur - Gurgaon - Delhi - Noida will be faster

Via Kota I guess you can take Indore - Ujjain - Kota - Shivpuri - Gwalior- Agra - YEX - Noida but it will be longer I suppose.
[MENTION=19732]suyash_tripathi[/MENTION] can suggest

Last edited:

suyash_tripathi

Going via Bhusawal is not a good idea as the roads are in bad condition. Shortest option is via Nagpur-Sagar-Jhansi-Shivpuri-Gwalior-Agra.

Amit Jain105

Amit Jain105

I am planning to go to Hyderabad from Bhopal, how is the road condition via Betul, Nagpur? Pl suggest.
Please check this thread with recent posting and discussion. The route discussed here is from Hyd to Delhi via Bhopal, so you can turn it around from Bhopal to Hyd. I did this journey recently in May 2014 and shared my experiences.

In total, Betul to Nagpur is excellent highway. From Nagpur, there are rough patches till Adilabad but once your cross Adilabad, there is again excellent highway till Hyderabad. The only fight is from Bhopal till Betul as road between Hoshangabad and Itarsi is in bad condition, lot of potholes, dust etc. But still you can go over it in day time at lower speed but time consumption is more due to bad road.

http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/road-status-f90/road-conditions-between-nagpur-bhopal-t55612/

Last edited:

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
I think this is the only thread which tells how BCMT have traveled. The 1st post which is done in 2011 says Nagpur Highway is in pretty bad shape which is a fact. While one of the last post says that the Nagpur highway has been constructed. The road work is done but the discussion and experience sharing is still continued on BCMT. I just love BCMT.

Amit Jain105

I will be starting from Hyd to Delhi in two days. Anybody recent visitor from Hyd >> Nagpur >> Bhopal >> Guna >> Shivpuri >> Gwalior >> Agra route? I want to know the latest road conditions in this monsoon season.

Alternatively if anybody has travelled via Nanded >> Washim >> Khandwa >> Indore >> Ujjain >> Kota >> Jaipur route in recent monsoon, please share the road conditions.

Dowsarpandi

I will be starting from Hyd to Delhi in two days. Anybody recent visitor from Hyd >> Nagpur >> Bhopal >> Guna >> Shivpuri >> Gwalior >> Agra route? I want to know the latest road conditions in this monsoon season.

Alternatively if anybody has travelled via Nanded >> Washim >> Khandwa >> Indore >> Ujjain >> Kota >> Jaipur route in recent monsoon, please share the road conditions.
Hi Amit
I recently drove Delhi - Mhow - Burhanpur - Aurangabad - Nanded - Hyderabad - Chennai and Chenaii - Satara - Nasik - Dhule - Delhi in June. Here are the updates.

Excellent - good butter smooth surface, high speeds possible
good - smooth roads, watch for speed breakers and traffic
fair - uneven surface, no potholes
average - mix of good roads, sudden speedbreakers, minor potholes,caution required
bad - potholed, backbreaking, drive with utmost caution

Delhi - Ordi (chittrogarh outer towards Neemuch) - excellent
Ordi - Nimbhera - Neemuch - bad (but less than 50km, a little patient driving is all that is required)
Neemuch - Ratlam - Mhow - 2 lane - Burhanpur - 2 lane - MH border - good
MH border - Ajanta - Aurangabad - average
Aurangabad - Jhalna - Good (4 lane)
Jhalna - Jintur - average to bad
Jintur - Aundha Nagnath (wandharwadi) - average to bad
Wandharwadi - Nanded bypass - average to fair
Nanded bypass - Bhainsa - Nirmal - excellent
Nirmal - Hyd - Excellent

Alteranatively, the status of NS corridor is as follows.

Hyd - Adilabad - Excellent
MH border - Pandharkarwada - Hinganghat - about 50 -60kms of bad roads
Nagpur - Seoni - some bad stretches around Pench.
Seoni - LAkhnadon - good
LAknadon - Sagar - incomplete four lane, but manageable
Sagar- Jhansi - excellent
Jhansi - Gwalior - bad
Gwalior - Agra -excellent except for the chambal bridge
Agra - NH2 -DElhi - bad, Yamuna expressway - excellent

The recommended alternative for the dreaded Jhansi - Gwalior stretch is to take Jhansi - Shivpuri - Gwalior. IF my sources are to be believed, Gwalior - Jhansi is a touch better that the 90 odd kms can be done in under 2 hrs 15 mins.

Aurangabad - Dhule is supposed to be good (i ve not been there recently) but with a lot of truck traffic.

Hope this helps. Drive safe

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
Hi Amit
I recently drove Delhi - Mhow - Burhanpur - Aurangabad - Nanded - Hyderabad - Chennai and Chenaii - Satara - Nasik - Dhule - Delhi in June. Here are the updates.

Excellent - good butter smooth surface, high speeds possible
good - smooth roads, watch for speed breakers and traffic
fair - uneven surface, no potholes
average - mix of good roads, sudden speedbreakers, minor potholes,caution required
bad - potholed, backbreaking, drive with utmost caution

Delhi - Ordi (chittrogarh outer towards Neemuch) - excellent
Ordi - Nimbhera - Neemuch - bad (but less than 50km, a little patient driving is all that is required)
Neemuch - Ratlam - Mhow - 2 lane - Burhanpur - 2 lane - MH border - good
MH border - Ajanta - Aurangabad - average
Aurangabad - Jhalna - Good (4 lane)
Jhalna - Jintur - average to bad
Jintur - Aundha Nagnath (wandharwadi) - average to bad
Wandharwadi - Nanded bypass - average to fair
Nanded bypass - Bhainsa - Nirmal - excellent
Nirmal - Hyd - Excellent

Alteranatively, the status of NS corridor is as follows.

Hyd - Adilabad - Excellent
MH border - Pandharkarwada - Hinganghat - about 50 -60kms of bad roads
Nagpur - Seoni - some bad stretches around Pench.
Seoni - LAkhnadon - good
LAknadon - Sagar - incomplete four lane, but manageable
Sagar- Jhansi - excellent
Jhansi - Gwalior - bad
Gwalior - Agra -excellent except for the chambal bridge
Agra - NH2 -DElhi - bad, Yamuna expressway - excellent

The recommended alternative for the dreaded Jhansi - Gwalior stretch is to take Jhansi - Shivpuri - Gwalior. IF my sources are to be believed, Gwalior - Jhansi is a touch better that the 90 odd kms can be done in under 2 hrs 15 mins.

Aurangabad - Dhule is supposed to be good (i ve not been there recently) but with a lot of truck traffic.

Hope this helps. Drive safe
Ya aurangabad- Dhule good road , and yes with hell lot of truck traffic. Nagpur- Seoni road is in better condition now. Or you can opt for the Nagpur-Betul route.

bhagwatlokesh

Ya aurangabad- Dhule good road , and yes with hell lot of truck traffic. Nagpur- Seoni road is in better condition now. Or you can opt for the Nagpur-Betul route.[/QUOTE

Last month, I hv traveled from Bhopal to hyderabad, overall good experience, road between Nagpur-Hinganghat-Adilabad is a struggle.