Hyderabad to Karwar

rsourav

Dear Members,

I am planning for a road trip(in car) from Hyderabad to Karwar/Gokarna. How about following the route: Hyderabad->Mahbubnagar->Raichur->Sindhanur->Kopal->Gadag->Hubli ?

If any one had recently travelled, please share the road condition. I am planning to start around 12 AM and expect to reach KARWAR next day noon by 12 PM. Can it be done without much breaks?

SHREE KUMAR

U can safely travel on above mentioned route It will take approx 9-10 Hrs from HYD TO HUBLI From Hubli to Karwar Road is good U have to travel via Yellapur then u will reach Baleguli Cross left will take to Ankola Gokarna and Mangalore side where as Right will take u to Karwar and Goa After Yellapur Arbail Ghat u have to Descend Pl drive slowly.

deepam

Super User
Dear Members,

I am planning for a road trip(in car) from Hyderabad to Karwar/Gokarna. How about following the route: Hyderabad->Mahbubnagar->Raichur->Sindhanur->Kopal->Gadag->Hubli ?

If any one had recently travelled, please share the road condition. I am planning to start around 12 AM and expect to reach KARWAR next day noon by 12 PM. Can it be done without much breaks?
====
@rsourav
Not sure you completed the Trip.
How was your driving experience?
I would recommend for now: Hyderabad - Zaheerabad - Humnabad - Gulbarga - Vijayapura [Bijapur] - Hubballi - Yellapura - Karwar.
Though this is 80 km more, better option than to drive on the above route.
  1. Around TS-KA border road work is in progress.
  2. Raichur to Manvi- road not good
  3. Koppal -Hubbali[4 lanning in progress]