Hyundai i 10 iTech special edition coming

rajk

hyundai is launching a special ediion of its i10 model named i-tech...some features are added to the like of ::------

It will available on 1.1L Era and 1.2L Magna variants only and in the Crystal White and Garnet Red body colors.
Rear view parking camera installed
it will feature red accents on the dashboard, door trims and the AC vents.
Complementing the red interiors would be a set of seat covers in a red and beige color combination.
it will have a side body graphic with ‘iTech’ written in places
Steering mounted Bluetooth controls

pricing is not known as officially there is no word or press release from hyundai...for booking contact your hyundai dealers...

Attachments

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
Its nice to see Hyundai make efforts in this direction. But rear parking sensors in an i10, and those pinkish elements on the dashboard rather look like an overkill. They should have added a SunRoof, which IMHO, would have gathered more attention than all these things. But then, SunRoof needs structural changes, the freebies here are merely cosmetic! :)

rajk

yes ,the updates are merely cos,etic save for reverse parking sensor....but the sticker job on the outside will lure a lot of semi urban and rural customers...also it will keep people's interested in the car..

venkat_CRDI

IMHO, i10 is a car with a thirsty engine..If hyundai does something to improve the FE it would help them a lot. Any news about the much hyped diesel version of it?

hacket

Old school
Tech edition? What? is this aimed at Techies working in IT industry?

They should come up with few more, like Chef edition which contains a knife set in the dash, a DJ version, which will come with 10 free cd's and nothing else, etc.

I feel, most car manufacturer are milking from these editions just by adding one or two features which doesn't make its USP in any way and sell it at a premium.

I faintly remember, Honda had launched Civic sport edition, which had some stickers and some teeny-weeny feature, I assumed it probably had more power,better suspension and a racy setup.

ank12m

The interior color scheme and body graphics indeed look quite hideous. It seems more like an attempt to clear the unsold stocks with these gimmicks, when an imminent major facelift on i10 is around the corner.

rajk

diesel engine will be coming by october 2014,also now the difference between both types of fuel getting smaller,i guess manufacturers of small cars will not try to resort to small diesel cars.