In search of Big cats in Sariska; My maiden trip to Sariska Tiger Reserve

raman mittal

Raman Mittal
Ohhh!! A forest log !! Just what I have been waiting for!! Bring it on....\\:D/
Dada, I don't want to embarrass you, this may not be purely Forest log as Sariska is not really a forest but a Tiger Reserve with only 9 Cats and that too very rare on the safari routes...so Sorry in advance, If I am not able to fulfill your expectations...

Shantanu Roy

Dada, I don't want to embarrass you, this may not be purely Forest log as Sariska is not really a forest but a Tiger Reserve with only 9 Cats and that too very rare on the safari routes...so Sorry in advance, If I am not able to fulfill your expectations...
Dear Raman
Please do not worry about my expectations. I strongly believe that forest to me is not all about tiger sightings and safaris. It is much more beyond those and I enjoy the sounds, the smell, the silence and whatever may come to your mind , every bit of it.Would request you to have a look at this too. So as long as its from a forest and has lots of photos and good narration .....anything is welcome. By the way the kids are adorable!!
Regards
Shantanu

DKay

Super User
Sariska is a beautiful forest, frankly I find it more varied in terms of both flaura and fauna than Ranthambhore. I am also eagerly waiting for this log so please continue. BTW, there are 13 Tigers in Sariska!!