Incoming...Return to Paradise

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala
Coming soon to a high pass near you 2020...
It's still in the pilaaaaning phases but it will be a longer stay this time. Looking at 3 to 4 month stay. Landing in Delhi and riding North to the hills covering lots of areas and mostly vising my BCMtians along the way. Some areas (in no order) Uttarakhand, Barot, Gurez, Turtuk-Tyashi, Saach Pass, Spiti, Pangong, Chandra Tal, Dharamsala, Hanle, Stok Kangri, Mana Pass, Marsimik La, Borasu Pass, Rohtang, and many more.
I cannot get RT flights yet due to a 360 days from today time limit so must wait till end of November to book that. My ten year India Visa will expire in Feb 2020 so must get another one. I think I need a letter of some sort from Indian National to verify my visit so will work on finding a brave soul to vouch for me. Arrival date is open July 2020 and departing date also open December 1 2020.
I'm still on the fence about shipping my motorcycle or buying one in India. I'm exploring the budget for that. There is alot to consider but right now my brain is filled of visions of riding in the Himalayas.
Will be needing all sort of help from my doston here so thank you in advance for always being there to support me in the past. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again. :-D
P.S. I was just about to contact YS to tall him the good news about my return and that I will be needing help with planning when I got the worst news that he had passed. I'm still not 100% believing and unconsiously looking for his replies to my posts here. It will take a very long time for me to get used to the idea that he is not with us here anymore. I'm praying that this platform will stay in place so that we can all stay connected and help eachother in the many years to come. YS ji you are missed so much. :sad:
SZCW6220.jpg

Last edited:

Shivanshu

RX Rider
You are most welcome Roxxi. Make a rough itenary of places. If you are coming in April i would suggest hit the Himalayas first and explore there since it would be hot down here in plains and then when weather becomes pleasant then you can cover the areas in plain which you intend to. Keep us posted and we all are here to help you. Eagerly waiting.

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala
You are most welcome Roxxi. Make a rough itenary of places. If you are coming in April i would suggest hit the Himalayas first and explore there since it would be hot down here in plains and then when weather becomes pleasant then you can cover the areas in plain which you intend to. Keep us posted and we all are here to help you. Eagerly waiting.
Shukriya dost...can't wait. I have all sorts of route maps on my bed right now...gotta get a bigger bed Lol:lol: