Indian Pond Heron With Prey | Heron With Frog Kill

shahronakm

Best watched in Full HD (1080p).

Description
Presenting Indian Pond Heron bird eating frog. Since it was pre-monsoon season it was easy for the heron to find a prey.

Filmed at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR),
Maharashtra, June 2018.

Movie clip taken with Panasonic DMC FZ70 & Still pictures taken with Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera & Nikkor 200 - 500 mm VR lens.

Thanks for watching. Critics & comments most welcome.

Ronak.

DSP121

I was expecting to see the attack of Pond Heron bird on the frog! But it was already in the bill, yet nice video! :)

shahronakm

I was expecting to see the attack of Pond Heron bird on the frog! But it was already in the bill, yet nice video! :)
Missed that moment. Actually we kept our cameras focused on this bird for quite a long time but it was unable to find any success & to our bad luck the moment we shifted our focus to other subject i.e. Frogs in the pond the heron was successful in it's mission. May be next time we will be able to film the entire process.

Thanks for watching.

DSP121

Missed that moment. Actually we kept our cameras focused on this bird for quite a long time but it was unable to find any success & to our bad luck the moment we shifted our focus to other subject i.e. Frogs in the pond the heron was successful in it's mission. May be next time we will be able to film the entire process.

Thanks for watching.
Ohh..! I can understand.
Anyways, I will be waiting for that! :) Good luck!