Indo-Pak border odyssey - A Photologue

Justtraveller

Hi
Great pics. Added Indo Pak border to the places to visit list. Where you took night halt during this journey and when you travelled?
Regards

Midhun Sankar C P

Hi
Great pics. Added Indo Pak border to the places to visit list. Where you took night halt during this journey and when you travelled?
Regards
I travelled on April 30th,2018.
Started from Mumbai at 00.30am and reached nada border by 1pm,then headed to bhuj for night stay and next day to lokpath.
I couldn't find any stay options at nada Indo-Pak border.Hotel/lodge facilities may be available in nearest towns like Radhanpur,Bhabhar.But if you have plans to travel further westwards the best stay option is bhuj or Gandhidham.

Surya89

Hi,

I liked your photologue!!!.

Can we go to nada indo-pak border all days in week. I heard that its opened only on Sat and Sun.. But I am not sure.

I am planning to go to nada border in my own vehicle. Can you please share the documents which I have to submit to get the pass and at which place and time.

Thanks..

Midhun Sankar C P

Hi,

I liked your photologue!!!.

Can we go to nada indo-pak border all days in week. I heard that its opened only on Sat and Sun.. But I am not sure.

I am planning to go to nada border in my own vehicle. Can you please share the documents which I have to submit to get the pass and at which place and time.

Thanks..
Yes,everything only on Saturday and Sunday.
The process to get pass is quit simple.You have to go BSF camp which is 25km before nada border and show them any of your id.