Inputs Requested on my Business Plan

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Not sure if pool/snooker charged by game or by time taken ,pool and snooker can take lot of time to finish (till the last black ball is gone)amongst average skilled and one group can hog the table for a long time turning off potential customers.

I have setup a gaming room at my place and researched games that can be put up in limited space and I skipped out on pool table,foosball tables are smaller so it max use of space.Foosball finishes quickly. Airhockey is good too.Check out table shuffleboard...its a quick fun game

Throw in some tvs with sports and some karaoke machines(Your place can be a hub during sports(IPL))

Needless to say you need to plan for rains.
Mostly I shall have pool which finishes quickly. Moreover it will be timed.

That for suggestion of shuffleboard. Yup it looks like good fun. Any more such games in mind. Probably there is no presence of Shuffleboard games in India and it will be a novelty.

Gaming area as well as 60% of lounge area will be covered. Open area too will have unbrellas or similar setup to make sure the space doesn't go unused during monsoon.

Desert Hunter

Super User
Separate Stairs is a must

Service / Catering Staff and Guests should not use the same passage.
It is mandatory to have minimum Two Exits in the event of Emergency. I am giving you this clue to look for when selecting the premises.

Fine details could be discussed when you select any property.

Amrik Singh
97169 44044

Suresh Babu

Explorer
It will be very useful if you found same type of business in your area and keep on observations for pros and cons. prepare membership programmes for one month to one year. Take a note book and input all your ideas in it. Consult a good accountant for monetary issues and required registrations and tax filings.
Make sure not to invest all your money at once. Keep financing with good government banks only. Prepare and submit your project work and make it like startups and get funding also. Make yourself more accountability for profits and loss.
For one year dont see for profits just run the business without loss and get your investment returns proudly.
Just for personal, any relatives in your family have business,consult them for proper guiding.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
It will be very useful if you found same type of business in your area and keep on observations for pros and cons. prepare membership programmes for one month to one year. Take a note book and input all your ideas in it. Consult a good accountant for monetary issues and required registrations and tax filings.

Make sure not to invest all your money at once. Keep financing with good government banks only. Prepare and submit your project work and make it like startups and get funding also. Make yourself more accountability for profits and loss.

For one year dont see for profits just run the business without loss and get your investment returns proudly.

Just for personal, any relatives in your family have business,consult them for proper guiding.

I haven't seen a "Gaming Cafe" in entire Ahmedabad. So I guess I'll have to take some risk there.

I've been running a factory since last 12 years and hence I am aware about finance, accounts & running business too. So I guess I am covered a little in this department.

Lacie

Sorry for bumping the old thread! Can anyone share their experience in starting a new business? Has anyone succeeded with you ideas?

I know a lot of people who have a successful business even in this difficult time. You need to find your niche and think what do people need right now...
If you want to reach a huge audience at the same time, microsoft teams sms can be very helpful here. I heard from a friend that many businesses using it now in their customer services and it is very effective.

Last edited: