Is it advisable to take U turn on such dangerous Mountain strech.

What can you do when road is less wide than your wheelbase of car....
This is same person of above car video^

The master driver shows how to turn around on a 3m wide road
Jan 22, 2022

DrivingSkill

#carviralvideo #viralvideo #viralnews
Viral Video : मिल गये विडियो वायरल के ड्राइवर | U-Turn Car Viral Video | Car Dangerous U Turn Video
Jan 24, 2022

Top Battoo

427K subscribers

Viral Video : मिल गये विडियो वायरल के ड्राइवर | U Turn Car Viral Video | Car Driving In Hilly Area

What city residents / Ola/ Uber Cab Drivers need to learn the skills to move in narrow lanes / streets of India...

How to Turn Car Correctly || How to Turn Car in small space || Aniket Jangid
May 9, 2021

Aniket Jangid

2.3K subscribers

In this video: How to Turn Car Correctly || How to Turn Car in small space || Aniket Jangid

Big Daddy

Super User
I was suspecting some thing is missing in the video but not getting it. Either this Youtuber is making Pappu of everyone or Driver had no guts to take U turn, it seems he abandoned the effort midway. It just struck me right now that while moving out of Sangla Depot, deep valley is on Driver's right and hill part on his left but after U turn valley should have come on his left hand side. Either this is fake video or combination of some diffrent shots. He no where shows bus crossed bridge or valley to hill opposite.
It is all about views in Youtube channels. All those local stories that we think are real may also be fake.

citymonk

Super User
It is all about views in Youtube channels. All those local stories that we think are real may also be fake.
Such fraudulent methods to increase viewership or subscription base will only add too discredit of channel. This particular youtuber makes so many good videos on Bus travel to remote villages of HP and Ladakh and was impresses everyone with his narratives and information.
Never expected he will make such imaginary stories to present as actual thing.
Now I even do not belive that some conductor was left behind.
If we see body language and bag hanging style of a person in blue coloured half jacket at 2.16 minutes, then mostly probably he is conductor only.
Maybe this Youtuber delayed all passengers by making driver and conductor to use bus at some remote point for his story narrative.
He is friend of so many HP bus staff is clear from his other so many videos.

Big Daddy

Super User
Such fraudulent methods to increase viewership or subscription base will only add too discredit of channel. This particular youtuber makes so many good videos on Bus travel to remote villages of HP and Ladakh and was impresses everyone with his narratives and information.
Never expected he will make such imaginary stories to present as actual thing.
Now I even do not belive that some conductor was left behind.
If we see body language and bag hanging style of a person in blue coloured half jacket at 2.16 minutes, then mostly probably he is conductor only.
Maybe this Youtuber delayed all passengers by making driver and conductor to use bus at some remote point for his story narrative.onductor
He is friend of so many HP bus staff is clear from his other so many videos.
When I was living in India, a bus never moved until the conductor either rang a ghanti or used his whistle. Sometimes conductors sell tickets on the bus. The guy dubs his commentary long after the video is shot so he has plenty of time to make his stories. Some stories may be half truths and he just embellishes them.

If you watch many of his videos then these Himachal towns do not have much to offer. There is mountain on one side and valley on the other. You go to these places by taking immense risk and there is not much room to go to. You stay at a motel, eat at a dhaaba and you know the whole town in a day. There is nothing to do except move forward or go back. Any open space is taken up by buses as bus stand.

citymonk

Super User
You go to these places by taking immense risk and there is not much room to go to. You stay at a motel, eat at a dhaaba
This is what I was wondering. He mostly shows breakfast , lunch and dinner as Rajmah Chawal and Maggi as snacks. Only variations are Dal or sometimes Kadhi as variations.
Same food everyday can be very boring and undesirable.
Plus rooms are very very small in village house having home stay. That is why he is out moving in village whole day. You are right one cannot stay there for more then a night as internet too is not allowed there.
I think currently there would be very few takers for such villages.
That is why very few tourists are visiting such beautiful places.
But still such places are heaven for Trekkers.

Big Daddy

Super User
He is following the strategy of Konkhani Ranmaus: Konkani Ranmanus

I always wondered who is this guide/guy/expert who accompanies this visa2explore guy. I realized that this guide initially ran a YouTube channel to establish himself as an expert and then created his guide business where he helps distant travelers travel in Konkan. He charges them :r: 5,000 per day plus mileage on travel.

I believe that is what this Himbus guy is trying to do. He is trying to establish himself as an expert in Himachal Pradesh and then he will open a travel assistance company where he will charge travellers a daily fee to help them travel. Such assistance is useful for people because these guys can easily arrange accomodations even in full seasons due to their contacts and help people find local restaurants and shops. Having such people around allows a travelers to quickly cover different towns and hit main attraction spots. For Youtubers, you also get to provide useful historical information plus you get access to otherwise restricted places where people may not trust tourists easily (like historical palaces and similar places).