Isuzu D Max V Cross

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
@neerajbanga
This looks awesome! Please start a separate thread regarding your ownership experience and the modifications/customizations you have done with your beast.
Looking forward to a detailed informative thread for D-Max V-Cross! :)

Edit:
I think that's the Tourismo Canopy from Azad4x4. Am I right?

Last edited:
I also own this Truck. bought in Jan 2017. Have already done 18k kms on it. Did offroading @ Chambal, Chansal Pass and few offroading tracks in Gurgaon.

Last trip was GGN-Shirdi-Shani Shingnapur- GGN in 68 hrs to be precise.
I am happy that you entered here.
You are the first BCMTian here who has confirmed purchase of Isuzu.
Others were looking / thinking about it, but may not have gone for the Beast.

Now @ SOT ji has all the Proof that I was not Lying !
LOL !

deepam

Super User
I also own this Truck. bought in Jan 2017. Have already done 18k kms on it. Did offroading @ Chambal, Chansal Pass and few offroading tracks in Gurgaon.

Last trip was GGN-Shirdi-Shani Shingnapur- GGN in 68 hrs to be precise.

View attachment 729339

View attachment 729340

View attachment 729341
++++++++++++++++++
Superb modification!!! As suggested please share your experience about owning this ISUZU TRUCK
Also share the blog of your driving GGN-Shirdi and back. Awesome in 68 hours. I would like to hear more about this.

neerajbanga

Guys I have not gone for too much modification so far, when I purchased the Beast it was bare shell, got Dbox installed, seat covers, 7 D floor mats, 42" LED bar or roof, music system. Got the rear bumper also changed. Current bumper is customized with Pinball hook, bumper weigh around 45 KG.

Got rid of Dbox and got this canopy installed along with bed arrangements and AC.

There are few Beast owners who have gone ahead with Remapping, AT tyres lifting of truck from 2" to 8" and making it a real beast.

neerajbanga

I am happy that you entered here.
You are the first BCMTian here who has confirmed purchase of Isuzu.
Others were looking / thinking about it, but may not have gone for the Beast.

Now @ SOT ji has all the Proof that I was not Lying !
LOL !
Satinder Pajji, it's worth buying, I am pretty happy with the Beast. Have covered almost all kind of terrain on it, plains, desert ( Chambal), Hill area, Dalhousie, dharamshala, manikaran, Tosh, mcleodganj, Chansal Pass. Didn't faced any issue in any of the tracks so far.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Satinder Pajji, it's worth buying, I am pretty happy with the Beast. Have covered almost all kind of terrain on it, plains, desert ( Chambal), Hill area, Dalhousie, dharamshala, manikaran, Tosh, mcleodganj, Chansal Pass. Didn't faced any issue in any of the tracks so far.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
I have heard all stories of the places covered by you !
LOL !