Isuzu D Max V Cross

Rdatla

Datla Ramesh
Congratulations Smoothwanderer, Neerajbanga and Omega for your new Aquisitions. Welcome to Isuzu Vcross community. I acquired mine in Sep 2016.
Clocked about 13k+ so far. Mostly used for regular trips to my farm at foothills of Eastern ghats (Bit of off-road, some small mountain stream fording and a lot of Kuchha roads on regular basis ). Longest drive so far is Vizag to Hyderabad and back.
Installed only Bed liner, side bars, water proof floor lining and Infotainment. Plan to install canopy, front bulbar with winch and light bars soon.

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG
IMG_3719.JPG
IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_3722.JPG

deepam

Super User
Congratulations Smoothwanderer, Neerajbanga and Omega for your new Aquisitions. Welcome to Isuzu Vcross community. I acquired mine in Sep 2016.
Clocked about 13k+ so far. Mostly used for regular trips to my farm at foothills of Eastern ghats (Bit of off-road, some small mountain stream fording and a lot of Kuchha roads on regular basis ). Longest drive so far is Vizag to Hyderabad and back.
Installed only Bed liner, side bars, water proof floor lining and Infotainment. Plan to install canopy, front bulbar with winch and light bars soon.

View attachment 729595
View attachment 729590 View attachment 729591 View attachment 729592 View attachment 729593
++++++++++++++
Congrats Ramesh Sir on your new beast.
Glad to see you in the forum. Do post more about your experience and how beast enhances your driving experiences.

neerajbanga

View attachment 729595
View attachment 729590 View attachment 729591 View attachment 729592 View attachment 729593
Quite maintained beast, didn't the showroom guy gave you the bedliner as part of the package. I had managed it as part of the Beast deal.

When u r looking for Canopy keep 2 things in mind, side glass panel should be with pop out option and the glass next to the body shop be openable otherwise you will have a challenge cleaning them. Get the existing rear glass also changed to openable one so u will have connectivity between both the areas.

I made a mistake of not taking these into consideration so can share the pain areas.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Rdatla

Datla Ramesh
Quite maintained beast, didn't the showroom guy gave you the bedliner as part of the package. I had managed it as part of the Beast deal.

When u r looking for Canopy keep 2 things in mind, side glass panel should be with pop out option and the glass next to the body shop be openable otherwise you will have a challenge cleaning them. Get the existing rear glass also changed to openable one so u will have connectivity between both the areas.

I made a mistake of not taking these into consideration so can share the pain areas.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Floor mats were the only thing I received free. Thanks for your advice on canopy. Is the canopy removable or permanently fixed?. How much did the canopy cost?.