It's here finally, Dominar 400 and Ownership Report

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
yes yes ..I have painted it black matt finish. . Have to upload the finished product. No. plate bhi lil gaya .. good a good number .. just like my ealier number .. I had 0101 for Karizma.. Got 3090 for Dominar .. so super happy hehehehehe !!
Bas saat number ka farak hai bhai 3097\\:D/

ankit.traveller

lonely wanderer.......
Ha bhai dekha...ab mast pic hai
Reviews dalte rehna dominar ke bhai...long trip pe kab ja rahe ho? Run in karne ke bad?

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Ha bhai dekha...ab mast pic hai
Reviews dalte rehna dominar ke bhai...long trip pe kab ja rahe ho? Run in karne ke bad?
Yes whenever i get time i would plan some trip. And i would be updating my ownership thread . It is not good to hijack someone's thread. You can follow my thread for more updates on my bike. My thread is also in ownership section.

Ye toh promotion ho gaya apne thread ka:mrgreen::mrgreen:.

zma0101

soni varghese
I went last night for a 120 km ride with some friends.. who are on their way to Chaukori.. I didn't get my leaves but I was getting crazy, as I wanted to head out .. so joined them for 60 km and came back.

What I realized .. "the Mileage" can be a cause of worry.. I can feel it. During my first 220 km i was under 60 .. the mileage was around 32-33.. but I feel the mileage came down as i went up to 90-100 km/hr. .

I also feel the RPM @ 1.5 feels too much and it fluctuates till 2.0. Drink more fuel .. :) I will go back to the service center and speak to the guys and see what can be done.. I want the RPM around 1.1 or 1.2 RPM run. I am so used to it.

But lets see..

In my 120 km ride.. the bike felt really comfortable .. I was home and it felt i just rode only 20 km .. I didn't feel any stress.

LED throw is not powerful enough ,.. specially on the sides .. If, they had given better lighting on the sides .. it would have been better..

Now I will have to wait till the warranty period to get over so that I can install a good quality AUX Lights for better throw.

Next, I get confused if I am on top gear or 5th. The gear ratio should have been better so that when you are on top gear you feel confident ki bhaiya... you are not on 5th and I personally feel it's better for mileage as well.

Even though the punch is there.. but I really feel I am on 5th gear even though I am on 6th.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I went last night for a 120 km ride with some friends.. who are on their way to Chaukori.. I didn't get my leaves but I was getting crazy, as I wanted to head out .. so joined them for 60 km and came back.

What I realized .. "the Mileage" can be a cause of worry.. I can feel it. During my first 220 km i was under 60 .. the mileage was around 32-33.. but I feel the mileage came down as i went up to 90-100 km/hr. .

I also feel the RPM @ 1.5 feels too much and it fluctuates till 2.0. Drink more fuel .. :) I will go back to the service center and speak to the guys and see what can be done.. I want the RPM around 1.1 or 1.2 RPM run. I am so used to it.

But lets see..

In my 120 km ride.. the bike felt really comfortable .. I was home and it felt i just rode only 20 km .. I didn't feel any stress.

LED throw is not powerful enough ,.. specially on the sides .. If, they had given better lighting on the sides .. it would have been better..

Now I will have to wait till the warranty period to get over so that I can install a good quality AUX Lights for better throw.

Next, I get confused if I am on top gear or 5th. The gear ratio should have been better so that when you are on top gear you feel confident ki bhaiya... you are not on 5th and I personally feel it's better for mileage as well.

Even though the punch is there.. but I really feel I am on 5th gear even though I am on 6th.
The fluctuations at idle rpm is there in all bike that noticed when i got the plates fixed . My bike idles at 1500rpm as said in the manual and yes it does touch 2k rpm for sec or so. Duke 390 also has high idel rpm. Wondering at 6th gear has happened to me only once .
I had a trip planned for today with wify as pillion so i woke up today at 4.30am but sadly rain gods have different plans.