Its not just a Journey.... Its the Life I lived

JOY

Dear Tapas,
Thanks for such a magnetic post and a extra ordinary experience sharing.
Can please help me out with sharing the contact details of guest houses & car booking offices or contact person for the mechuka and gilling circute.
Also if you can have any more information regarding Mo nigong thaen please share.

Regards

Joy

sanuroxz

Super User
Dear Tapas,
Thanks for such a magnetic post and a extra ordinary experience sharing.
Can please help me out with sharing the contact details of guest houses & car booking offices or contact person for the mechuka and gilling circute.
Also if you can have any more information regarding Mo nigong thaen please share.

Regards

Joy
Hello Joy
Glad that you liked the log :)

Regarding your queries ...
I would like to ask when (which month) you are planning to visit.

There are so many Homestays and tourist lodges grown up in Mechuka... so accommodation will never be a problem there..
I have not booked exclusive vehicle for myself... was traveling in local transport...
Still if you need the contact details let me know i can arrange for you..

Gelling has only 1 Inspection bungalow.. there is nothing else... Same for Tuting... None can assure you whether you can get accommodate in those both the places... There are no hotels either ...

Even for me IB booking in Tuting got cancelled on last moment...

To reach Monigong you have to take the Mechuka road from Aalo and from Tato one road leads to Mechuka and another to Monigong... The road condition is pathetic... there is also a single IB...

Feel free to ask me if you need more details...

Last edited:

JOY

Dear Tapash,
Thanks you somuch for the reply.
Further honest, I read your blog just day before yesterday and determined to be there. As I have already made schedule for this year Rajasthan in coming December'15 and Noth Sikkim in April'16. Thus, I can only make the trip @ next year end (Most probably sept or dec).
After finalization of my next trip schedule, I shall defiantly contact you.
Off course I must ask to you one question, can I plan the trip with my family (Me, my wife and my 3 years old son) or the trip need to be made for me.

Regards

Joy