Jamwa Ramgarh Tal, Sand and Rain

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Me and couple of my buddies went to Jamwa Ramgarh Tal (Rajasthan, India) seeking some desert action. and we got more then we asked for













A 17hour 583km long ride, which had everythig in it, from riding on the smooth highway to riding in sand to riding for hours in rain...

Detailed writeup and pics...
 

manik058

Member
hmm.

just as the trip log said, waiting for another ride like this (but minus the rain part), so Mr. Admin when r we leaving??
 

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
was thinking about monsoons, but since u dont want rain any rain. why not plan a ride soon, but then again its too hot right now for rajasthan
 

Salil

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yogesh Sarkar said:
was thinking about monsoons, but since u dont want rain any rain. why not plan a ride soon, but then again its too hot right now for rajasthan
A post monsoon ride will be great. The landscape will change dramaticlly! Waiting for that...
 

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
Is it doable in one day?

I like toi pics etc and sems to be a lots of fun. Is it doable in one day? I know ots pretty hot right now but when its gets cooler after a few months..Planning to go there with my girl.
 

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Re: Is it doable in one day?

kamikaze said:
I like toi pics etc and sems to be a lots of fun. Is it doable in one day? I know ots pretty hot right now but when its gets cooler after a few months..Planning to go there with my girl.
Don?t worry bro, its doable in a day. After all we did it in a despite rain :)
 

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
Re: Is it doable in one day?

Yogesh Sarkar said:
Don?t worry bro, its doable in a day. After all we did it in a despite rain :)
But I think its too hot for a ride to Rajasthan!!!

btw I will soon post my trip log of Lansdowne
 
Top