JKTDC - Log Huts in Patnitop

Please advise how to book JKTDC Hut, Patnitop ONLINE or any other means.

Thanks

Jay

Had the pleasure of staying there a few weeks back. had got a dbl bedroom hut with a balcony & a kitchen facing the woods for 3500 bucks.

The hut was cozy and the weather was cool and got cold at night. They have generator that runs till 10 pm in case of power outage. Normally electricity doesnt go out between 10-6am.

shaanvts87

guys me and my grl frnd are planning to visit patnitop in 1st week of january..wud it be a gud idea to stay in these hut?? any suggestions??? v won't have our own conveyance..is this hut's place near to market or we have to walk a long distance to go to the market??? and what are the amenities they provide there??

akshayvdesai

Had the pleasure of staying there a few weeks back. had got a dbl bedroom hut with a balcony & a kitchen facing the woods for 3500 bucks.

The hut was cozy and the weather was cool and got cold at night. They have generator that runs till 10 pm in case of power outage. Normally electricity doesnt go out between 10-6am.

Hi,

I will be reaching Jammu on 11th March around 3 PM. Enroute Pahalgam, i plan to stay overnight at Patnitop. I am planning to book Alpine Room(Rs.1500/-). Any Idea of the room condition. Which Hut did you stay? Also suggest if u have any other option in patnitop. Please provide the details and contact no.