Kalpa, A Dream That Came True

SHEKHAR 257

Be a Good person but Don't try to Prove.
Well narrated travelogue complemented with equally good photographs. The reasons of melancholy are not apparent but may be due to ongoing stressful situations. We all suffer from it at one or another point of time. Hope you recover from this phase soon & bring one more blockbuster and detailed travelogue with lots of beautiful pictures.

skysat2005

Super User
Gone thru the entire travelogue in a single go, simply breathtaking shots.

But I wonder how a seasoned traveler got carried away with Sainj of Tirthan valley, I mean there were many red flags like shorter time, shimla route of bus etc.

Eventually you compensated the same in a much better and beautiful manner, cheers...

Last edited:

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Awesome captures, Yogesh.
Thank you

What an amazing photo!
Thank you

Great Colours !
Great Nature !
Great Views !
Great Pics !
Thank you Satinder Ji

Then Certainly it was some spurious stuff just to bluff pepole on Highway.
Years back I purchased 'Honeybee' Brandy in winter at Chail.
It too had very strange powdery taste and had to throw away the quarter. Even label on quarter bottle was pasted in reverse way.
It could be. But the taste was fine, just seemed a little diluted.

Wow!! Awesome photos, Kalpa is my favourite place for sunset and sunrise, I have not seen a better sunset anywhere in Himalayas.
On a side note, I thought you have been to Kalpa on your trip to Spiti, surprised to know it was your first visit :)
Hotel Apple Pie, opposite to the HPTDC has one of the yummiest chicken curries in Kalpa ;)
Sadly I did not get to see one of those glorious sunsets, hope I get to see it someday.

I am loving it...
:)

wow lovely narration
at some points I felt you poured out your heart.
I enjoyed it...
excellent
Thank you :)

Great Words !
Great Bus Trip !
Great Photography !
Great Natural Views !
Great Thirst Quenching Trip !
Thank you Satinder ji

looks like an awesome trip dost :) sometimes a solo trip to a land less traveled is all that we need. happy traveling.
Thank you and you are ride, some time a trip is all we need.

Well narrated travelogue complemented with equally good photographs. The reasons of melancholy are not apparent but may be due to ongoing stressful situations. We all suffer from it at one or another point of time. Hope you recover from this phase soon & bring one more blockbuster and detailed travelogue with lots of beautiful pictures.
Thank you Shekhar. Melancholy or not, I will travel and bring back more photographs.

Amazing narration and photography Yogesh Sir.

Nice to read your log after a long time :rock:
Thank you Jitender :)

Great boss, some amazingly beautiful clicks and good to see you travelling solo once again.... I am happy and this year should give us more than this.... Thank you for sharing.
Thank you Shivanshu :)

Gone thru the entire travelogue in a single go, simply breathtaking shots.

But I wonder how a seasoned traveler got carried away with Sainj of Tirthan valley, I mean there were many red flags like shorter time, shimla route of bus etc.

Eventually you compensated the same in a much better and beautiful manner, cheers...
I was never fully convinced, but somehow believed, because I wanted to believe. I could blame it on multiple circumstances, but reality of it is, it all worked out in the end and likely for better.

One more gem added to the list. =D>

Thoroughly enjoyed the journey and the pictures are amazing.
Thank you Nadeem :)

CrestlessWave

God Loves Bikers
Sometimes the wrong paths leads to the right destinations. That's what separates Tourists and Travelers :grin:

A quick question, How much time it took to get Kalpa from Delhi?
It once took me 20 Hours and that is making me reluctant to be there again.

Cheers!