Kirandaul Passenger ... a day

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Thanks Dada, I am keeping pages light by not uploading too many images and light weight images. A viewer feedback will be very nice to have..
Can you PM me a basic primer of your experience in that matter? I mean setting up your own portal. Please remember that I am a non techie. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Somnath

ThePilgrim

Hey parmatma! Main yeh kya dekh raha hun?
Kya sach mein itni sundar tasveerein lena mumkin hai? Woh bhi chalti train se?

Sirjee, tussi great ho!! Tohfa qubool karo!! :)

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Hey parmatma! Main yeh kya dekh raha hun?
Kya sach mein itni sundar tasveerein lena mumkin hai? Woh bhi chalti train se?

Sirjee, tussi great ho!! Tohfa qubool karo!! :)
Thanks for generous words , but the train was not very fast , doing average 30 kmph and maximum 50/60 kmph (guess). So anybody who was willing to brave the heat of the window side could have taken these. You also try it sometime :-D

Cheers
Somnath

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Great captures. But why portrait?
Sir thanks, I love the portrait orientation but here it was absolute necessity. Every other second some tree/light post / other foliage was passing by. So had to sneak through that trying to avoid those distractions. In a few landscape shots those distractions were really spoiling.

Regards
Somnath

ThePilgrim

Sirjee, over next few months if you plan to do a trip across north, please let me know if you need a junior/assistant/host. I regularly see flashes of your Ladakh pics almost everyday, whatever I maybe be doing.
If I could ever accompany you and learn a bit, I would be really grateful.
Cheers ji Cheers :)

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Sirjee, over next few months if you plan to do a trip across north, please let me know if you need a junior/assistant/host. I regularly see flashes of your Ladakh pics almost everyday, whatever I maybe be doing.
If I could ever accompany you and learn a bit, I would be really grateful.
Cheers ji Cheers :)
Really glad that you loved the shots. I will really be happy to have some time spent with you. Will PM you about the coming trips :)

Cheers
Somnath