Kota & Gandhi Sagar - What a Surprise!!

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Hey, This is my home town, Kota. Did my engineering too from Engineering College Kota which is on Rawatbhata road. Now it has become RTU "Rajasthan Technical University" We visited Gandhi Sagar Dam only once when I was in V standard, decades ago. There are very faded memories left from that trip. I can recall only a very beautiful garden & a very big reservoir.

Kota ki Kachori is top class. People take it overseas too. It doesn't rot for a week. Apart from Suwalal Shop, Ratan Sev Bhandar (Nayapura), Jai Jinendra (Aerodrome Circle) & Jodhpur Sweets (Gumanpura) are also very famous. Taste is nearly same of all these outlets. Jodhpur Sweets was very famous for Pyaaz Kachoris also.

Thanks for taking me back in time & cherish those memories.:):)
glad you liked it Shekhar.. and yes, the Kachori at Suwalal was one of the the best i ever had

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Beautiful log, Garadiya Mahadev is one of place I want to visit in RJ, rest almost is covered in Rajasthan. Seems I need to make a trip quickly. The opening post with food pics and pyaaz kachori, one can resist temptation. Hinglaj Resort seems to be a beautiful property.

adsatinder

explorer

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Beautiful log, Garadiya Mahadev is one of place I want to visit in RJ, rest almost is covered in Rajasthan. Seems I need to make a trip quickly. The opening post with food pics and pyaaz kachori, one can resist temptation. Hinglaj Resort seems to be a beautiful property.
Thanks Sachin, right now is good time to visit Garadiya Mahadev with lots of greenery. Also, Hinglaj Resort is a wonderful property with great views, one must visit