Kumaon – where it all began: Chaukori & Kausani

mousourik

Who Am I
1. How could you! :eek::( You ordered food, but let others take it! No photo except the initial tea and paratha! Honewali biwi ne mana kiya thi kya?
2. Want the location of the River view restaurant at Almora - on google map.
3. Station road! at Bageshwar? Which station? Bhukha pet mein photo lene se photo aisa hi ata hai.

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Great Monsoon Trip !
Great Green Views !
Great Mist Views !
Great Captures !
Great Team !
Thank you Satinder i

Great short log Alok Bhai..
Thanks GD

Amazing trip..
It is so green all around. Lovely
Thanks Nadeem, greenery was pure bliss

…" We had come prepared for this only. We increased consumption of tea-pakodas and other snacks."....

LOL ..

A+ alpha bhai.
Thanks Vivek.. entire monsoon was spent at Delhi and i was itching to head to mountains just to feel the mist and the cool wind on my face..and we got more then what we wanted

Alpha

Going to Neverland
1. How could you! :eek::( You ordered food, but let others take it! No photo except the initial tea and paratha! Honewali biwi ne mana kiya thi kya?
2. Want the location of the River view restaurant at Almora - on google map.
3. Station road! at Bageshwar? Which station? Bhukha pet mein photo lene se photo aisa hi ata hai.
1. This time i was more focussed on eating them :p

2. Location of River View restaurant, Suyalbari, Almora. Infact this restaurant is being run by an old Bengali gentleman

Google Maps

3. Bus station at Bageshwar :D actually a railway line is planned for Dehradun-Bageshwar but it has not seen the light of the day since ages. It would be a great train ride if it gets stared.