I was just wondering if I should or should not post or can I post photo of the naga babas in their full attire :grin: lol let me make it clear their full attire is just ash it covers everything but hides nothing - MODS are requested to kindly advice.

adsatinder

explorer
I was just wondering if I should or should not post or can I post photo of the naga babas in their full attire :grin: lol let me make it clear their full attire is just ash it covers everything but hides nothing - MODS are requested to kindly advice.
Please do not post pics of Naga Baba's.
You have so many other Pics.
I am waiting for complete coverage of this Kumbh.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Depends on the context and perspective through which the photos were shot. If it is in religious context and tastefully done, then you're welcome to post them here.

However, if it is shot with the perspective of, look here are a bunch of naked sadhus. Then please do not post them.

Gr8bhatta

Nice pics!! I have attended the Nashik Mahakumb 2015, and i was completely overwhelmed. I cant even imagine how electrifying this one would be.

There are performances by folk artists , hosted by various akharas. Did you get a chance to attend any of those ?

Nice pics!! I have attended the Nashik Mahakumb 2015, and i was completely overwhelmed. I cant even imagine how electrifying this one would be.

There are performances by folk artists , hosted by various akharas. Did you get a chance to attend any of those ?
Lots of folk performances at Prayagraj --- big stages are set up one on this side of ganga by NCZCC and the other at kala gram - when I say big stages then artists are also big -- Hema Malni performed at kaagram (
)

And all over the city around 30 small stages have been set up where folk artists perform

Gr8bhatta

Lots of folk performances at Prayagraj --- big stages are set up one on this side of ganga by NCZCC and the other at kala gram - when I say big stages then artists are also big -- Hema Malni performed at kaagram (
)

And all over the city around 30 small stages have been set up where folk artists perform
Cool. If you are still there and if theres Teejan Bai's Pandavani performance , dont miss it :)

The Deities, the weapons, the flags of the akhara and the yodha belonging to the akhara take the procession towards sangam for a holy dip and cleansing their weapons, deity and themselves

The youngest naga baba

I fail to understand why do they perform this exercise every now and then

After all its all about the JATA ( जटा )The one with the longest is the most respected

This lady just spread her anchal and the baba put some ash and some mishri - One thing I like these babas do not accept anything from females and they dont even allow them to touch their feet.

Last edited: