Ladakh Diaries | A Photo and Video Log

sriprakash74

Sriprakash
Ladakh Road Trip | Pangong to Leh | Mighty Chang La

Hello Friends. Presenting eleventh part of our Leh Ladakh Road Trip series covering our journey from Spangmik on the banks of Pangong Lake to Leh.

We left Spangmik at around 8 AM in the morning and reached Durbuk at around 10:30 AM. From Durbuk we started our climb to Chang La and reached there at around 12 PM. We started our descend towards Leh and reached Karu at afround 1:30 PM.

This route via Chang La is the shortest route to reach Pangong Lake from Leh which is around 225 Kilometres and journey time is around six hours depending on the weather at Chang La. Chang La is located at an altitude of 5360 mtrs above MSL and the area around it is prone to avalanches. Thats why Chang La is also called Mighty Chang La.

Now enjoy the video from beginning to end to know about our Leh Ladakh India Tour in detail.

Also I will be posting photographs of the travel starting today and will continue with the travelogue which I discontinued due to lack of time.

Also visit my Instagram (@tracingmyfootsteps) and Facebook Page (@tracingmyfootsteps) for more pictures, short videos and reels. Link is available in below signature section.

Last edited: