If your plans are still on and itinerary worked out...i would like to joinHi Experts
I am planning to travel Leh Ladakh (ultimate destination) between 26th Apr'18 to 3rd May'18. We are a group of 8-10 people with age group of 25-35. I am planning to book flights in coming days from Mumbai to Leh. Is it OK to visit Leh during this period. Will we able to visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, Khardung La or even turtuk or hunder including diskit monastery and zanskar valley. We need help in planning the trip and where we can travel over there.
1. Possible itinerary for the trip
2. suggestion for hotels or home stays ( we are also looking to stay overnight in hunder or turtuk and Pangong Tso)
3. Any reliable taxi services which we can hire for our trip
4. whether we will get vegetarian food option considering it is end of winter.
Please experts help us in planning this trip. This is the only time available where all of us are available for vacation during this year.
Yes I will be writing travelogue soon...Welcome back Mithun, looking forward to your travelogue. I am guessing no one bothered you while taking the Agham-Shyok route? Asking since there have been a handful of reports of cops bothering drivers.
1. Olgok guest house, Hunder: we paid 10K for 3 rooms inclusive of evening snacks, dinner and morning breakfast (I did advance booking by calling)Hello
Congratulations for completing the trip successfully. Request you to throw some light on the following points
1. What are the rates for the hotels you stayed at Hunder and Tangste?Was it a advance booking or you booked after reaching the respective locations.
What is the road condition of Agham Shyok route?How much time it took to cover this route?
1. Olgok guest house, Hunder: we paid 10K for 3 rooms inclusive of evening snacks, dinner and morning breakfast (I did advance booking by calling)
Pangong Residency, Tangste: we paid 7K for 3 rooms inclusive of lunch, dinner and morning breakfast (I booked on the spot after reaching there)
2. Roads were okay for most part of it apart from patches were it was bumpy and mostly due to relaying of roads. We took around 6 hours from hunder to reach Tangste with breaks for pictures.