Ladakh in May 2015 - A dream fulfilled

Chetan Kulkarni

Super User
:) Need some patience though. I am on a work related trip for 4 days. Will try to progress the log when I am back.

Addictive Travelogue
Thanks. I can guess that ;)

Am not exaggerating saying this is high class Ladakh pictures. I know you will click stunning beauty so not surprised;):) but those photos when coupled with exciting narrative become enchantingly beautiful.
Classy log.
Thank you for the kind comments Santanu.

Fantastic and stunning...

happy landings
RT
Thank you Ramesh

Chetan Kulkarni

Super User
What can I say that has not already been said? What the hell.... awesome Travelogue and stupendous pictures... makes me want to go again... a third time!!!
Thank you so much Naturebuff. About going for the third time, why not? :) It is always worth it.

Sometime it's better to remain silent when an ace photographer is creating magic with his weapon...No words Sir. Silence speaks all.
Thank you Ajay for the kind words

Jawahar

Finally made it to Ladakh and am back! What an amazing place! Lovely landscapes. Thanks to you too for the inputs, Chetan, for making my trip so lovely. Unfortunately, the weather at Pangong and Tso Mosriri was cloudy and overcast when we visited. But the beauty still captivated us. Planning to write a travelogue soon. Lots of images to process.

Chetan Kulkarni

Super User
Finally made it to Ladakh and am back! What an amazing place! Lovely landscapes. Thanks to you too for the inputs, Chetan, for making my trip so lovely. Unfortunately, the weather at Pangong and Tso Mosriri was cloudy and overcast when we visited. But the beauty still captivated us. Planning to write a travelogue soon. Lots of images to process.
Great to hear that Jawahar. I am sure that inspite of the weather you would have got great images and great memories of Ladakh.

Looking forward to your travelogue.