Ladakh Inner Line Permit

pyal_p

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
Hello Tanveer, (tsk1979).. I wanted to speak to you regarding the Safari U own. Actually I have Bolero SLX, and want to own safari dicor but not storme. How would you like to rate it. Will be really thankful if you could enlighten me on Safari Dicor, I like the looks. of Dicor better.
PLeae if possible

'========

http://www.bcmtouring.com/forums/threads/drive-from-kolkata-to-pelling-in-my-bolero-slx-with-ma-wife-and-seven-year-old-pronil.62930/
I have a 4x4, and there are lot of suspension related issues along with ECU, electronic etc., troubles. I had to spend a lot of money, and after that she is in great shape now. If you buy used you may have to spend a lot of TLC to get the vehicle in proper shape. Storme is more modern and better engineered than the old DICOR

pyal_p

I have a 4x4, and there are lot of suspension related issues along with ECU, electronic etc., troubles. I had to spend a lot of money, and after that she is in great shape now. If you buy used you may have to spend a lot of TLC to get the vehicle in proper shape. Storme is more modern and better engineered than the old DICOR
okk thanx then I believe issues are much less in Storme. Is it reliable too ?

Roomi

Can Manali to Leh permit (for car) be obtained online? I heard its starting on 9th June but can't find any link for the same.

pyal_p

Can Manali to Leh permit (for car) be obtained online? I heard its starting on 9th June but can't find any link for the same.
I believe no permit is required for owner driven car from manali/srinagar to Leh, beyond that permit is needed

Roomi

I believe no permit is required for owner driven car from manali/srinagar to Leh, beyond that permit is needed
I believe one need permit to cross Rohtang enroute to Leh.
YS sir , Tanveer sir can you pls clarify the doubt.
What are the possible ways to obtain the permit to cross Rohtang?
I am really apprehensive as I have made hotel bookings for manali, leh, pangong and need to get permit to stay on schedule. I am reaching manali on saturday so need to have permit to cross rohtang with me.

pyal_p

I believe one need permit to cross Rohtang enroute to Leh.
YS sir , Tanveer sir can you pls clarify the doubt.
What are the possible ways to obtain the permit to cross Rohtang?
I am really apprehensive as I have made hotel bookings for manali, leh, pangong and need to get permit to stay on schedule. I am reaching manali on saturday so need to have permit to cross rohtang with me.
check this out