Ladakh Inner Line Permit

Gaurav Tomar

Hi, I am also planning to visit Leh and considering the current situation in Kashmir so might leave on 9th evening.. just need some advise as planning to do it in wagon R.. onward journey will be via Srinagar and return via Manali..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
Hi, I am also planning to visit Leh and considering the current situation in Kashmir so might leave on 9th evening.. just need some advise as planning to do it in wagon R.. onward journey will be via Srinagar and return via Manali..

Please wait for news reports about situation.

It seems difficult about it to be normal this early.
Wait till situation stabilizes.
Better have plan B via Manali.

Gaurav Tomar

Please wait for news reports about situation.

It seems difficult about it to be normal this early.
Wait till situation stabilizes.
Better have plan B via Manali.
Thanks, would it not be difficult in small car due to low GC?

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
You will have to drive carefully, since the road ka bad at places and during water crossings, underbelly can get hit. However a lot of people do this stretch in hatchbacks and sedans, so don't worry too much about it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Tomar

You will have to drive carefully, since the road ka bad at places and during water crossings, underbelly can get hit. However a lot of people do this stretch in hatchbacks and sedans, so don't worry too much about it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks Yogesh, I am feeling better by hearing this.. will read through this entire thread again to understand the requirements of taking permits and all..