Ladakh Inner Line Permit

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
You just need permit for Rohtang pass to do this route. Permit for it are issued by the SDM office in Manali. Make sure to reach Manali early in order to get the permit for next day.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Tomar

You just need permit for Rohtang pass to do this route. Permit for it are issued by the SDM office in Manali. Make sure to reach Manali early in order to get the permit for next day.

Thanks again Yogesh, is there any link to know the more details to get permit at Manali please.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
You will need permit for Rohtang Pass, which is issued by the SDM office in Manali.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
New order has been issued by LAHDC and now all travelers (including Indian Nationals) need inner line permit to visit remote areas eg. Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri etc..

abhijeetk

New order has been issued by LAHDC and now all travelers (including Indian Nationals) need inner line permit to visit remote areas eg. Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri etc..
Thanks for the update.
I am planning to ride in Spiti Valley in July with detour for tso moriri from kumzum la side.
I think I will have to drop tso moriri from the plan :(

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Unfortunately, you might just have to do that, unless you’re ok with the idea of getting the permit made through an agent in and paying him extra for it.

Even though there is the talk of making permit available online, it remains to be seen whether it is actually done, since the internet hardly works in Ladakh.

Nirmal210

Yogesh ji we planned cycling to Ladakh and Leh-Khardungla-Leh ride is also in our plan, so what are the rules about permit for Khardungla only