chidanand Gonwar

First thanks to BCM forum for giving road status and details of places ...
i have no experience in travelogues, this is my first post..

Heard of Places like Kishtwar, Killar, Pangi Vally..., Yeh i know most of you have heard and few of you have been there before. Believe me, nothing has changed even now. Road remains same. Scary, Adventures & Thrilling too. Since 2 yrs we were planning for this ride but for one or the other reasons Manali - Leh _ Srinagar won the arguments. But this time we did it on 14-06-2017. Life time experiences till we reach the KEYLONG. After reaching KEYLONG which connects to Leh, Initially disappointed as complete and neat roads were built. However considering the larger perspective, YES good roads were needed and same is built post KEYLONG till LEH which is commendable job by BRO..

this is my first video plz watch n comment ..

Ride Continues from our first video. The luck didn't favored our way, worst thing that happened to us was getting stuck in a huge landslide for about 40 hr. Seems it needs more time and we just couldn't afford it. So decide and opted for the worst idea of trusting luck, to lift the bikes and cross it over with the great efforts of the PWD workers (Local Heros) who were there. Finally it did work and we rode on to new hills. Time to fly to Keylong.
Next Leh circuit videos coming soon..

Few pics of ride
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155024617313129&type=1&l=897c1dacaa

chidanand Gonwar

Finally joined the regular ladhak circuit road from Kishtwar-killar to KEYLONG. We had done this circuit in 2015 where it was more challenging less traffic, but this time it was the other way around, roads were far good but we found more ice this time...❄☃