Lansdowne - The Chemist shop guest house

wicked

Banned
HI guys,
I stayed in this crimpy guest house during my trip to Lansdowne at the place where there is a chemist shop bang opposite to the circle. It isn't a hotel or anything else, but a guest house available only to those who know about it, obviously, it doesn't looks like a hotel.

Simply go to chemist uncle and say that you need a room and that's it, an aunty shall show you the room. Since we went in peak season and had to pay 700 for 4 person in one space crunched room, but that was well worth it.

wicked

Banned
Sorry buddy, no pics as well as no contact number. But it can be reached easily if you look right straight when you enter the circular square. A chemist shop, some saini or uniyal don't remember. Will try to souce pictures and see if I can help! :)

Push21

Buddy Try locating the Guest House. At your service...the pics of the respective circle..... njoy!!!!

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

wicked

Banned
Hey push turning 90 degrees to your right while standing where you clicked the FIRST pic, in far distant, you can see a chemist shop just on the way towards tiffin top! :)

Last edited: