Last hi From New Member !

CC_1500

Hi Dear Friend,
Hi Moderators/Admin of this Forum,

This is third time I am joining this forum because I love the content so much. Previously two times Moderator banned me because I had posted Amazon and Snapdeal Links.

Moderator didn't even give me any chance to imporve, no warning was given. Other forum moderators removes the LINK but do not banned immediately.

Also I can give hundreds of examples in this forum thread where member has posted Amazon, Flipkart and Ebay link. But they won't be get banned .

Only I am the culprit so I must be banned because when someone had asked any particular product, I honestly gave him Amazon, Snapdeal links. I didn't spam the forum

Anyways,

I am waiting for banning this account too.

Regards

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
No one gets banned here for posting such links, as long as they are relevant to the discussion taking place.

Having said that, if you post an affiliate link to any site, we will ban you. It is as simple as that. Forget about new members, even regulars aren't allowed to post affiliate links and if that is what you're here for, it would be best to just leave right now!

CC_1500

No one gets banned here for posting such links, as long as they are relevant to the discussion taking place.

Having said that, if you post an affiliate link to any site, we will ban you. It is as simple as that. Forget about new members, even regulars aren't allowed to post affiliate links and if that is what you're here for, it would be best to just leave right now!
Dear Admin,
I am no way affiliate with Amazon. I just replied to query by posing Amazon/Snapdeal link . I replied to a thread asking for good quality car dash camera. I just posted link to help friend.

I hope I won't get banned.

Yes but I was got banned immediately after posting one car camera selling website link. I wish firstly warning should be issued to erring member. Let them improve.

Anyway, I hope I won't get banned if I share Amazon links to thread which specially asks for car dash camera advice.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
We get dozens of spammers each day, apart from scores of others our anti-spam measures stop from registering in the first place. As a new member, it is entirely up to you to ensure you conform to the forum decorum and rules. Leeway and warnings are given to members who have participated and contributed to the community, not newly registered ones, who's first post seems like a spam.

CC_1500

We get dozens of spammers each day, apart from scores of others our anti-spam measures stop from registering in the first place. As a new member, it is entirely up to you to ensure you conform to the forum decorum and rules. Leeway and warnings are given to members who have participated and contributed to the community, not newly registered ones, who's first post seems like a spam.
OK .Got it. I will not spam the forum. Promise.
But just last question.

Can I post the website link of Dash cam for whom I work, Just for once under " Buy,Sell, Trade" Section of this forum ?

Only once. Because if others are permitted to post Amazon,Ebay etc link then please allow me to post link of Indian reseller only once.

Looking for your kind approval.

Regards.