Learning to work in Lightroom

sumitro_d

Super User
There are 2 easy ways to handle wires. First , walk & avoid them while framing. I understand , I understand , next best is to say in the caption that you did not want to avoid them just to show the ENVIRONMENT. Believe me , it works !!!! ;-)
Kripa karey prabhu,Katey pe namak na chidke.

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
Not sure if this is a problem, but I am not able to find the reason of this behavior.

Step to recreate this behaviour
1) Import photos in Lightroom
2) Open a image (In library module) by double clicking an image
3) LR creates a preview -- a circle starts rotating on screen
4) Image in opened

In between step 2 and step4 some setting is being applied to image. this setting reduces the exposure marginally. time period is too short to check any other change as it takes only fraction of sec to create preview. Now I am not sure why is there a difference in image.

PS:
I click only in RAW format.
I have verified that "no default" or Auto corrections are turned on.

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
[QUOTE="sumitro_d, post: 1181163, member: 15520" image. this setting reduces the exposure marginally. .[/QUOTE]

Is the reduced exposure showing in the slider ?

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
[QUOTE="sumitro_d, post: 1181163, member: 15520" image. this setting reduces the exposure marginally. .
Is the reduced exposure showing in the slider ?[/QUOTE]
Only default setting is shown in all sliders (when i open same image in Develop modeule)
All sliders are at zero.

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Is the reduced exposure showing in the slider ?
Only default setting is shown in all sliders (when i open same image in Develop modeule)
All sliders are at zero.[/QUOTE]
Then how do you know that exposure is tweaked a bit? I mean do you compare the output from the camera LCD or any other programme. The point of the question is , in Lightroom , when I import RAW , I put it through a custom mix of mine before import. The minute changes are all reflected through slider. If the slider position is unaltered , in all probabilities, such change is perceived only.

Regards
:)

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
Then how do you know that exposure is tweaked a bit? I mean do you compare the output from the camera LCD or any other programme. The point of the question is , in Lightroom , when I import RAW , I put it through a custom mix of mine before import. The minute changes are all reflected through slider. If the slider position is unaltered , in all probabilities, such change is perceived only.

Regards
:)
I do not compare to camera LCD. I compare the image on same screen. before opening preview and after preview is created. Let me try to create a video of this, that should explain better.