Leh on Nexon

anindad

Great tlog. "My Linea" does get a little tiring at times, but I appreciate your love for the machine. Fiat makes great cars. They don't write fancy phrases in German and things like that but they deliver on technology and reliability. I can see you got very good mileage. The body workshop has done a great job. Amazing.

Through your lens I could feel the suffering and sorrow of our brave jawans. They defended and continue to defend our beloved country. What we have done with being free is an entirely different story.

Felt nice reading your log. Best of luck to you and madam for more such missions.

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
Fiat makes great cars. They don't write fancy phrases in German and things like that but they deliver on technology and reliability.
Thanks a lot for the compliments, anindad. The credit goes to my Linea.:grin:

J.Ravi

GPS logs of my Leh expedition

At last, I converted all GPS log files stored in my MMI Lx130 navigator [wherever I had recorded] to KML format and downloaded them to my Google site. Now, after downloading a KML file, I am able to see the place/route covered on Google Earth:). Here are the GPS logs in KML format.

Vipin Singh Rawat

Mr. Ravi I am also a big fan of Fiat, Fiat is an addiction, once you buy it, you will keep it for long, sad that it does not have a good market in India. I have an 11 year old Fiat weekend (had a palio too)which can leave lot of new cars dead anywhere & its a diesel, I order parts from Pune, I give advance payments to spare part dealers and wait for weeks, It might sound insane but Kuch Shauk khaas hote hain, Enjoyed your detailed tlog & your linea rocks!

J.Ravi

Fiat is an addiction, once you buy it, you will keep it for long
Golden words!:)Thanks, Vipin Singh Rawat, for the compliments. I didn't drive beyond south India in my previous vehicles MS Omni/Versa. But, thanks to my FIAT Linea, I felt absolutely normal even after a 1500-km drive across a few states! Mine is the second FIAT in our family. My late dad had FIAT 1100 Delight in which I learnt my driving.
Overall a Fantastic log...Kudos to you and your wife :)
Thank you, sahilthegoodguy, for kind words.