Life’s Best Movement usually happens unplanned..... Just Like my This Trip......

@Gujjubhais_Log

Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul
Day 0 (Before 29-08-2021)

Post COVID travel has been scarce, Janmashtami was approaching, but duties at my job desires me to be on duty during holidays. Considering the current situation, no trip plan was going on my mind. Life has its own way, revealing its plan, 2 days before Janmashtami (27-08-2021) I was given a free hand for 3 days to utilize my holidays. What next, by evening I rerouted multiple routes and plan on a google map for next three days, COVIDS restriction still exists but every direction welcomes me with open heart.

COVID travel restriction has caught most of the souls in their own abode, so as soon as my family learnt about my leeway they decided to join me by hook or by crook. Plans were shattered and need to pre-plan a destination and route. Travelling Long routes and long days were out of scope as I would be traveling with family, which included a Child and a Toddler.

As I was travelling with family, secure stay and food zeroed my base camp at BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir, Pune by the end of the night (27-08-2021). Rest of the journey will be planned on route.

@Gujjubhais_Log

@autismpride : Sorry For the delay (Next Part would be updated on Sunday).... Its has been a roller costar ride during last 4 Month, Shifted to Siliguri (West to East), Hope to meet BCMTians friends....:rock:

Mrunalmehta

One of the benefits of life is that it usually happens unplanned. It can be a good thing, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Sometimes this growth comes from new experiences, which can lead to lifelong memories. Other times it involves learning about yourself and your likes and dislikes. Either way, these discoveries are always valuable.

@Gujjubhais_Log

Day 1 (29-08-2021)

Plan was to cut the half route during this day and night stay would my 1st home away from home Swaminarayan Mandir – Navsari. Travel distance from Limbdi (Family Home) to Navsari would be around 350 KM approx. Plan was simple, work for half day and drive for the rest. I took leave from the work by 1 PM and went straight to the Limbdi, Had a lunch and freshen-up and started for the next part “drive for the day”. One of the great things in Gujarat are straight plain highway roads which call you for a smooth Cruising :supz:. Started the smooth sail by 3:30 PM :ctf:, by 11:30 PM I was in bed at my first abode planning for next morning.

IMG_20210829_165704.jpg