Lightroom related issues.

polly

never ever give up
Hensil
Can u pls provide a link,,( print or video),which helps to get hold of lightroom 5.3, frm a scratch.step by step guide to use it,for a newbie.?

hensil

Guru
Hensil
Can u pls provide a link,,( print or video),which helps to get hold of lightroom 5.3, frm a scratch.step by step guide to use it,for a newbie.?
Oh there are thousands, but you can start here.....
Learn Lightroom 5 | Adobe TV
Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 | Adobe TV

There is a women named Lightroom Queen. She is the guru of Lightroom. You can google here to get here tutorials.
I can also upload a full course for you on cloud storage if you can download it. Let me know.
All the best.
Henry

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I have finally started using Lightroom’s rating feature. Comes in quite handy when you are dealing with several thousand images.

polly

never ever give up

hensil

Guru
I have finally started using Lightroom’s rating feature. Comes in quite handy when you are dealing with several thousand images.
Try to understand the Collection and Smart Collection. That feature is so good.
Henry

- - - Updated - - -

Ah,,,thnxs for that,,if the need be I'll surely request you to do so,thnxs a ton,hensil.
You are welcome. If you find any difficulty in understanding anything, just shoot a question over here.
I'm traveling tomorrow to Rajasthan, so will be less interactive.
Henry

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Hmm... will try and do that. Need all the organizing help I can get, because 3-4k photos from a single wedding become difficult to manage otherwise.

polly

never ever give up
Try to understand the Collection and Smart Collection. That feature is so good.
Henry

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome. If you find any difficulty in understanding anything, just shoot a question over here.
I'm traveling tomorrow to Rajasthan, so will be less interactive.
Henry
Thnxs,once again,
Don't miss jaisalmer at any cost