Lightroom5 support for Nikon D7200

asheshr

Super User
Lightroom 5 doesn't support NEF files of D7200. Is a patch
available or do we have to get Lightroom 6?

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
A simpler work-around is to install Adobe DNG converter ( free ) and convert NEF files to DNG and then import them to LR.

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
In my workflow I always convert the RAW files to DNG, a throwback to earlier times . Comes in handy if you are a multi system shooter like I am , certain uniformity creeps in and that helps. So not too bad I guess.

Cheers

PS : How the D7200 is fairing? append a user review sometime.

asheshr

Super User
Last ten days has been very cloudy and windy so nothing much is happening....going out tomorrow hopefully the pics will roll out soon.

All i can say that jumping from 5100 to 7200 is a leap because being used to 5100 for almost 4 years now...getting used to the new layout and controls.

asheshr

Super User
One thing for sure 16 GB card wont do as the file size are larger. Need 32GB card and higher...plus working on the 24mb + files in lightroom does make the system slow.
Need a graphic card now. ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

adsatinder

explorer
One thing for sure 16 GB card wont do as the file size are larger. Need 32GB card and higher...plus working on the 24mb + files in lightroom does make the system slow.
DSLR is whole system !
Create your own home !
LOL !

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
LR 5 doesnt support D7200 Raw a d
Yeah you need a latest LR/PS, better display, more RAM, even more MC and HDD, processing power and more shooting \\:D/