MAN Buses India

Akbarabbu

Afaik ybm plies 30 berth ashok leyland sleepers built by veera. The buses are front engine . it would be interesting to see where this 12m bus would be pitched. Volvo and scania at the premium segment and al 225 crs at the budget segment .

Yea YBM plies two buses in chennai to ooty segment buddy. One is ISUZU and another one I ofcourse Leyland. They also have 180hp LPO1618 Tata pair in one of their routes.

Akbarabbu

By the way.... I love these buses. I hope to start Chennai to Coimbatore segment. If someone could temme how much will AL engine with veera a.c. sleeper body cost?

deepak.yerr

By the way.... I love these buses. I hope to start Chennai to Coimbatore segment. If someone could temme how much will AL engine with veera a.c. sleeper body cost?
Running a traveller transport company is not a childs play or cake walk as we discuss here. You can spend rs 45-50lacs on AL 225hp Chasis and get body built at veera/prakash. Right by the bus is ready u cannot register in any of states and need to go PY AR NL (through agents) and get it registered with Fitness certificate without getting the bus physically checked. As a new player you are at the toes of agents to get tickets booked on weekdays fight with pricing with already established players in the market crew is another big problem in this industry who don't turn up after holidays. This industry is not that colorful as graphics as we see on bus on roads and u need to fight on all odds to become successful. Please don't think I am pessimistic or demotivating you but these are the facts on other side of the coin u need to know before entering into transport business.

Biswajit_3XL

Founder / MD - Hive Sustainable Solutions
MAN Mammoth 2+2 AC Seater powered by MAN powered by MAN D-0836 220 HP Front Engine on MAN CLA Chassis for Republic of Maldives delivered on 30th December 2016 at MG - Alma, Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka

TSR Watermark - 00001.jpg

TSR Watermark - 9201.jpg

TSR Watermark - 9258.jpg

TSR Watermark - 9274.jpg