Manali -Kaza

Nileshkr

What is the present scenario of the road condition for the spiti valley via Rohtang Pass - Kaza, is it open now if not when can we expect the roads to be open. I am planning to travel spiti via Manila- Rohtang from 25 May to 1st June

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
What is the present scenario of the road condition for the spiti valley via Rohtang Pass - Kaza, is it open now if not when can we expect the roads to be open. I am planning to travel spiti via Manila- Rohtang from 25 May to 1st June
This route is closed for traffic and unlikely to open before June.

Ummed Singh

Hello Folks
I have planed a tour from 9th June from Chandigarh to Kaza to Chandertal Lake to Manali complete circuit can it be possible? will road open Kaza to Manali on 11-12 June

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Hello Folks
I have planed a tour from 9th June from Chandigarh to Kaza to Chandertal Lake to Manali complete circuit can it be possible? will road open Kaza to Manali on 11-12 June
Kaza to Manali should be open. Chandertal might reopen as well, but it can open a bit late as well.

Ummed Singh

Dear All any status beyond Kaza to Chandertal lake.

@Yogesh bhai can we book on the spot tent for night stay or else we need to book in advance. If need to book in advance then plz, share contact details.