Maruti ciaz vxi + tyre noise

Hi friends
Finally I have done 77000 KM with these MRF zvts. Although still going strong but I don’t want to tolerate tyre noise anymore .Please suggest a quieter tyre.Do I need to get the suspension checked before changing tyre since my car produce a thud sound while going over potholes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suspension check and wheel balancing both needed at regular intervals.

Yokohama Earth is much Quieter.
Michelin also good.

Last edited:

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hi friends
Finally I have done 77000 KM with these MRF zvts. Although still going strong but I don’t want to tolerate tyre noise anymore .Please suggest a quieter tyre.Do I need to get the suspension checked before changing tyre since my car produce a thud sound while going over potholes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mrf is always the more noiser one in the Indian brands i had headache on my I10 in past. Try and good brand like Michline, Apollo , Yokohama they are all less noiser. Mrf and ceat are the most noisiest ones.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
Mrf is always the more noiser one in the Indian brands i had headache on my I10 in past. Try and good brand like Michline, Apollo , Yokohama they are all less noiser. Mrf and ceat are the most noisiest ones.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk
++++++++++++++++++++
I used MRF wanderer Sport 2 sets on my Terrano and surprisingly they were less noisier than my perception.
Currently run on Good year ~ 28k km done. These are quite.