Maruti Ciaz

Hello BCTMians,

Maruti is ready to launch the car with the longest wheelbase in the C segment. 2nd in length after Fiat Linea. It uses the same MJD but with more refinement in terms of mileage which is claimed to be 25.6.
It seems good competition for Verna, Amaze, Fiat etc as Maruti is India's trust.

Share your views and comparison in attributes such as power, looks, style, space.

saneguy

Bookings have been open for this. Price range quoted by the dealer was in the range of Rs 8 - 12 lakhs. They couldnt really tell me much details on the variants. But have said that the test vehicle should come by end of September / early October.

jeetcp

Mediocre me
Hate to see Mileage war in a 10 Lac segment.

Anyway, good news.

Bad news is, SX4 will be history.

SHEKHAR 257

Be a Good person but Don't try to Prove.
Interiors look quiet good along with the alloys.
I hope this time Maruti makes some inroads in this segment.
Honda City is the ruler for so many years now.

Nice share Anupam, Did you take these pictures of Automatic Version in Udaipur?

Last edited:

geniousanupam

Super User
Interiors look quiet good along with the alloys.
I hope this time Maruti makes some inroads in this segment.
Honda City is the ruler for so many years now.

Nice share Anupam, Did you take these pictures of Automatic Version in Udaipur?
Overall car looks good and they are claiming approx 20 Km in petrol and around 25 in Diesel. Lets see the price tag...

Kaha Shekhar bhai.... Sources-internet...
Just thought of sharing those with all BCMTians...

geniousanupam

Super User
Ciaz offers boot space of 510-litres. With the exterior dimension of 4,490 mm in length, 1,730 mm in width, 1,485 mm in height, the car is the most spacious saloon in its segment. Also with a ground clearance of 170 mm. Lets wait for the launch which will unfold all our queries...

prajan76

LL.....DL.....TL.....
Finally Maruti has come up with something that offers luxury, style and feature rich car along with its trusted name. I am sure others brands skoda, hundai, honda, fiat etc. will all feel the heat in this segment and the competition is going to get hotter only....