Maruti Ciaz

Yes definitely I was so surprise looking maruti symbol on this design. It is now seems to be good competition for competitors. Also those who were demanding luxury and going away from Maruti will find no more reasons except safety which I feel Maruti need to work upon now

prajan76

LL.....DL.....TL.....
Yes definitely I was so surprise looking maruti symbol on this design. It is now seems to be good competition for competitors. Also those who were demanding luxury and going away from Maruti will find no more reasons except safety which I feel Maruti need to work upon now
Well said [MENTION=39179]himanshu4886[/MENTION] , maruti lacks the luxury aspect and that was the reason made me not buy SX4, safety i think is a debatable in many cars in the same segment but as you said maruti lacks more than others.

noidea

Maruti somehow does not do so well in the luxury segment. Failed with Baleno and SX4, both were great vehicles though.

Maybe will get 3rd time lucky. Fingers crossed !!

There's no need to cross finger for Maruti. Maruti car sales by name rather then features. People trust this brand and its manageable if it doesn't have safety or luxury. This car Ciaz I think has gone one step ahead in terms of luxury. Its now to see how many Ciaz swing on roads after lacs of dezires and wagons.

Well said [MENTION=39179]himanshu4886[/MENTION] , maruti lacks the luxury aspect and that was the reason made me not buy SX4, safety i think is a debatable in many cars in the same segment but as you said maruti lacks more than others.

Umm, not sure if you are right about the safety aspect. SX4 is a very safe car actually. And, the thing that's missing is rear airbags, but I guess only one sub-10lakh car has rear airbags. And sx4 being a direct port from the European market, it is a pretty good and safe car.