Maruti launches Swift XDi

Looks like Maruti is also feeling the heat of slowdown in the car sales for second year in the row.

Maruti launches another variant for popular and segment best seller diesel engined Swift. New variant is named XDi, based on their lowest trim LDi.

While LDi comes with only power steering and AC, XDi adds following -
1. Double DIN music system
2. Front power windows
3. Art-leather seat covers
4. Tilt steering
5. Keyless entry
6. Rear parking sensors
7. Special door sills
8. Outside RVMs with turn indicators
9. Front fog lamps

Maruti Swift XDi is priced at Rs 6.67 lacs (ex-showroom Jaipur). For a change, Maruti is offering exchange bonus of 20K and loyalty bonus of 15K.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Re: Announce Anything Here

Looks like Maruti is also feeling the heat of slowdown in the car sales for second year in the row.

Maruti launches another variant for popular and segment best seller diesel engined Swift. New variant is named XDi, based on their lowest trim LDi.

While LDi comes with only power steering and AC, XDi adds following -
1. Double DIN music system
2. Front power windows
3. Art-leather seat covers
4. Tilt steering
5. Keyless entry
6. Rear parking sensors
7. Special door sills
8. Outside RVMs with turn indicators
9. Front fog lamps

Maruti Swift XDi is priced at Rs 6.67 lacs (ex-showroom Jaipur). For a change, Maruti is offering exchange bonus of 20K and loyalty bonus of 15K.
XDi?! :grin:

I feel it's VDi+ or, a regularized Limited Edition model, and nothing else!
They forgot to add ABS even as an option. :mad:

Last edited:
Swift LDi has been a low seller for Maruti, may be they have lot of them lying in stock and decided to give those LDi a shot of accessories. If you noticed, all these features are easu add-ons, not sure about tilt steering though.

adsatinder

explorer
If they fit ABS so easily, then Who will give Bread with Butter to them.
In form of Spares, Denting & Painting.

SwaGGer

No ABS?
Vdi and ldi breaks are not upto mark and even overdrive says it so. I think they have launched xdi to compete with grand i10. but grand i10offers a better package except the engine. But engine is better than the volkswagen polo.

Sid 3:16

Royal Riders
Some People will think Of the model name XDI as a Petrol/cng variant (Petrol X CNG) XDI . :D Jokes apart , all those aftermarket accessories can be fitted from outside at a price less than the factory ones , and a new facelift of Swift with loads of features and DRL's will be coming in 2014.

For majority customers its either a Mid or Top Model , anything less or in between ,is not acceptable to them. Even transport owners and commercial drivers will vouch for the base variant to say the least. This whole XDI concept is not worth it, Thats what I Think.

Last edited: