Menchukha trip details

life1style1

Hi,
I would be travelling to Menchukha on this 15th.
I would be taking the Lachit express from Guwahati..
Need to know about share sumo timings from Silapathar and Pasighat.
The train reaches Silapathar at 6:05 a. m
At that time can I get shred sumo to Aalo?
Or it would be better to travel to Pasighat.

mousourik

Who Am I
Although do not have any idea about share Sumo, but logically, at the early hours, they should be available. And if possible, it is always better to go to Aalo as that is the gateway to Menchukha.

Happy journey.

sanuroxz

Super User
Hi,
I would be travelling to Menchukha on this 15th.
I would be taking the Lachit express from Guwahati..
Need to know about share sumo timings from Silapathar and Pasighat.
The train reaches Silapathar at 6:05 a. m
At that time can I get shred sumo to Aalo?
Or it would be better to travel to Pasighat.
There are plenty of Shared vehicles (Tata magic) between Silapathar to Pasighat.

I would suggest get down at the last station Murkongselek take a rickshaw to the main road of Jonai.
there you can find plenty of shared vehicles to Pasighat and you can reach Pasighatg in 20 minutes.

Pashighat to Aalo there are 2 timings of sumo one goes early morning 6 AM and another at 11 AM.
So for you 11 AM sumo will be suitable.

life1style1

There are plenty of Shared vehicles (Tata magic) between Silapathar to Pasighat.

I would suggest get down at the last station Murkongselek take a rickshaw to the main road of Jonai.
there you can find plenty of shared vehicles to Pasighat and you can reach Pasighatg in 20 minutes.

Pashighat to Aalo there are 2 timings of sumo one goes early morning 6 AM and another at 11 AM.
So for you 11 AM sumo will be suitable.
Thank you so much...
how many sumos generally goes from Pasighat at that time i. e at 11 a. m. in case I don't get a seat in the first one..
Also how much time it takes to reach Aalo from Pasighat.

sanuroxz

Super User
Thank you so much...
how many sumos generally goes from Pasighat at that time i. e at 11 a. m. in case I don't get a seat in the first one..
Also how much time it takes to reach Aalo from Pasighat.
It again depends upon number of passengers...
Generally minimum 4-5 sumos plies at 11AM everyday.
I am sure you can get a seat... else pre-book a seat by calling the sumo counter.. let me know if you need the contact number

life1style1

It again depends upon number of passengers...
Generally minimum 4-5 sumos plies at 11AM everyday.
I am sure you can get a seat... else pre-book a seat by calling the sumo counter.. let me know if you need the contact number
Hi,

It would be great if you provide me the contact number of the counter.