Mercedes Benz Bus

Haldex

Mercedes Benz launches 2441 [24 Ton, 410 hp] Automatic bus:
Daimler Buses India upgrades Mercedes-Benz 2441 SHD - ET Auto

Daimler unveils new generation Mercedes-Benz bus at TN plant

Finally to compete, I hope they understood the need to have higher power bus moving from 360 to 410 hp.
Good move, they should also consider 13.8 m variant. But from traveller perspective the bus is too noisy inside starting from middle row, they haven't changed the misplaced AC vents especially towards last row (was sweating) and finally the heat penetrates a lot the last few rows. Had traveled in Parveen travels thrice.

Last edited:

nambi83

Looks like Evacay Travels bought Bharth Benz sleeper as per the second video.I could see Evacay name in the rear.

deepam

Super User
Yesterday I saw Orange Travels 2+1 AC seater / Sleeper bus at Nirmal [OTT 1058] around 5:20 PM. On time from Adilabad. This is Adilabad - Hyderabad - Bangalore service.
This was Bharat Benz - Prakash built bus. AP16 registered.
I was driving so could not click pics.
At Topran Toll I caught up with this bus and it appears of reaching Hyderabad on time.
Bus looked elegant.

binaiks

Yesterday I saw Orange Travels 2+1 AC seater / Sleeper bus at Nirmal [OTT 1058] around 5:20 PM. On time from Adilabad. This is Adilabad - Hyderabad - Bangalore service.
This was Bharat Benz - Prakash built bus. AP16 registered.
I was driving so could not click pics.
At Topran Toll I caught up with this bus and it appears of reaching Hyderabad on time.
Bus looked elegant.
It looks quite nice:
DSC_7472 by Binai Sankar, on Flickr