Micromax or Spice or Samsung?

Hi,

I am looking for a dual sim mobile phone in which if I am talking with one sim card, and I simultaneously receive call on the other sim card, then I am able to see that call as well.

Generally, in dual sim mobile phones, when you are talking with one sim card and someone calls on the other sim card, the caller hears "The number you are calling to, is out of reach".

I know there are couple of such phones from Samsung, but I am not too impressed with them.

Does any of you have an idea about such mobile phones?

Thanks.

rahulzzz

well i dont think that happens in micromax.. the other calls gets on hold till your on other sim

even aim thinking of going in for micromax reason being they have a tieup with mapmyinida and built in gps reciever and supports dual sim . checkout model w900 replica of nokia 5800 wilth half the price. :)

drswastik

Swastik
Hi,

I am looking for a dual sim mobile phone in which if I am talking with one sim card, and I simultaneously receive call on the other sim card, then I am able to see that call as well.

Generally, in dual sim mobile phones, when you are talking with one sim card and someone calls on the other sim card, the caller hears "The number you are calling to, is out of reach".

I know there are couple of such phones from Samsung, but I am not too impressed with them.

Does any of you have an idea about such mobile phones?

Thanks.
Hi Illusionist

You have not not mentioned if you want a GSM + GSM phone or a GSM + CDMA phone. If you want a phone which is light in features and even lighter on pocket then you may consider Spice M-4580. It is a Dual GSM basic phone with FM radio but without camera. Cost about Rs 2000 with a 2 GB memory card. Looks good and performs well. Battery life exceptionally good.

You may also cosider dual sim phones from Intex. They are quite attactive.