Mintu-Canon600D Beginner Photographer

rajput.ankush

Here is a pic from my recent trip:)
View attachment 356429
Before commenting, let me clarify that i am not at all a good photographer and also i am not in a position to technically analyze a photo and comment on it.
I am just posting what i felt from the first view of the pic.

I am not able to get what you are trying to show in the above photo, whether you are emphasizing on the lady with the mountains in background or you are emphasizing on the mountains because neither the details of the lady are clear nor the background is sharp.
To me, image is appearing very dull (dull, in the sense, with low light). It might be due to the clouds hovering above.
Composition wise, i think the image would be more better with the lady a little more on the side of the frame and turning a little bit to show the side of the face ( not full side portion, a little bit of skin part might also do :p )
Also, you could have moved a little back to capture the lady in full or almost full to give the effect of the depth of the valley.
I may be right, i may be wrong i just posted what i felt. Don't take it seriously, some great photographers are here on the forum to comment on it.

Last edited:

mintu

Neeraj Sharma
Before commenting, let me clarify that i am not at all a good photographer and also i am not in a position to technically analyze a photo and comment on it.
I am just posting what i felt from the first view of the pic.

I am not able to get what you are trying to show in the above photo, whether you are emphasizing on the lady with the mountains in background or you are emphasizing on the mountains because neither the details of the lady are clear nor the background is sharp.
To me, image is appearing very dull (dull, in the sense, with low light). It might be due to the clouds hovering above.
Composition wise, i think the image would be more better with the lady a little more on the side of the frame and turning a little bit to show the side of the face ( not full side portion, a little bit of skin part might also do :p )
Also, you could have moved a little back to capture the lady in full or almost full to give the effect of the depth of the valley.
I may be right, i may be wrong i just posted what i felt. Don't take it seriously, some great photographers are here on the forum to comment on it.
Thanks a lot for ur valuable feedback. i have also shot a pic with half face on the same location. As pic is little dull due to white clouds and it is the original pic, will try to process this pic and will post that too

rajput.ankush

Thanks a lot for ur valuable feedback. i have also shot a pic with half face on the same location. As pic is little dull due to white clouds and it is the original pic, will try to process this pic and will post that too
Yes, you should really consider post processing, it really adds to the image.
waiting for your next lot of pics :)

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
For some reason the picture is not sharp, especially the left portion. Also, its tilted, no? :/ Or is it just me? Its falling towards right a little.

mintu

Neeraj Sharma
After a long time-- got time for photography,,
Details of the pics is :-
Camera Canon 600D
f-stop = f/11
Exposure time = 1/320sec
ISO = ISO-100
Focal length = 55mm
Metering Mode= Pattern

IMG_4684.jpg

Last edited: