Mobile phone suggestion needed

Admin01

Administrator
I need a new mobile phone my budget is up to 4k. Primary things I am looking for is the ability to use it as a modem with netbook (either through bluetooth or usb), decent talk and standby time and of course reliability. Extra feature although good, aren't really that important to me.

adv.sunny

the touring Seikh
Nokia 3500 Classic

does not support any virus.

good signaling

decent battery (nokia is famous for that)

2MP cam with 8x zoom

the screen resolution is not that good but once you put it in a PC, you will find the pictures pretty good.

Admin01

Administrator
FYI, if scanned correctly, you are looking at a 20-25mp cam! With a dynamic range not even the 500D can match, let alone the pathetic excuse of a camera one sees in mobile phones! Would love to buy it, provided that mobile phone has GPRS and can be used as a modem.

Thanks Sunny, will check it out.

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
oops didnt check the budget.
YS try to increase budget upto 6K and Nokia has some decent cellphones in that range

Last edited:

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Buy Reliance NetConnect. You can use it for internet as well as you can make call from your Netbook.

Admin01

Administrator
Not really that useful in remote areas, only BSNL works there and I also need to be able to make calls, even if I am not using my netbook. That’s why I need to buy a second phone and connection.