Mobile phone suggestion

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
Am thinking of gifting my fiancée a mobile phone for her birthday..a good camera and music capabilities within the price range of 5k is the requirement, please suggest..

sajidaman

Hi Vedi,
Check out N5233 the touch screen phone, its lil more that your budget by about rs500 to rs 800. i guess its worth it

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
check the Micromax Q55! It's damn good looking phone for women! Price is aboput 5.5K only!

else wait for Nokia X2, which can arrive within couple of weeks! It has got 5MP cam with a price tag of about 5K only!

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
is micromax good? i just am not able to go for a new company..been using nokia since long..but yes have heard much about micromax phones..q55 already my bhabhis are using so wanted to go for something else..

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
^ some of my acquaintances are using micromax phones, and they are happy!

i have testdrove 2 QWERTY keypadded phones from micromax; they looked and felt stout!
do check them out once.
else nokia x3 is also there!

confused?? :grin:

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Nokia is DEAD, as for Q55 its decently prized with no major issues so far and ladies go gaga for it (blame it too or owe it to Twinkle) :D
Else Samsung Corby is also a good option, though that will over shoot your budget a bit.

inimaitimepass

Camera will be of no use in any mobile phone in this price range. But you can find some good music phones.

SE W395, N 5233XM are my suggestions. :)

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
micromax Q 55 is excellent, as far as company is concerned micromax is no III company in india.

Q 55 is available at 5000/-

is micromax good? i just am not able to go for a new company..been using nokia since long..but yes have heard much about micromax phones..q55 already my bhabhis are using so wanted to go for something else..