Mobile phone suggestion

bunty1608

Hi I bought a Samsung Champ(touch screen, elegant body,good sound quality and good screen resolutions which makes photos look very clear, though having a 2MP camera) for my wife. The hand set is valued at 5800/- and definitely worth considerstion for budgets southwards of 6k. There is an exhaustive list of accesories bundled along i.e. 2GB memor card, Data Cable, Leather Carry Case, Software CD etc.

devashishdhingra

Finally after long running to change blackberry track ball and has been unsucessful, finally purchased Samsung Corby Mate.

Using it since evening and the interface is good.

Cam is 2 MP, yet not quite needed.

Good sound quality, any day better than Nokia.

The main attraction is slider Querty keypad.

Price: Rs 4900.

In short good value for money..

bunty1608

Hi I bought a Samsung Champ(touch screen, elegant body,good sound quality and good screen resolutions which makes photos look very clear, though having a 2MP camera) for my wife. The hand set is valued at 5800/- and definitely worth considerstion for budgets southwards of 6k. There is an exhaustive list of accesories bundled along i.e. 2GB memor card, Data Cable, Leather Carry Case, Software CD etc.
I am sorry the handset is Samsung Nano Star

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
ok..two more options to confuse me :D, will surely check out corby and Nano star..

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
just a question..are applications, themes easily available for samsung phones?

devashishdhingra

Congrats, mate.

Samsung phones generally have pretty low SAR values, which means less radiation effect comparing to Nokia and SE.

And Corby is a great choice.
Thanks.....:)

Cannot comment on the point mentioned in regard to SAR as has no idea.

However, its an absolute classic phone so far I have used.

You cannot expect much from a 2mpxl phone, rest all features are good.

Just to continue here in regard to Yogesh question, there is no issue with the network and the back up is good.

Used it thoughout the day with about 3.5hrs of talk and 4 hours of music play and games and the battry is still showing more than half.