Mobile phone suggestion

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, but when you need a double sim phone and that too with features that only Samsung provides, .....
Other than Mobile Tracker, what features are unique to Samsung? :confused:
There are many dual SIM phones available today, some branded ones as well. And, in fact, most are not slide type.
It is Samsung slide phones that invariably conk out within two years outer limit; this problem is not there with most other brands.

Other than Mobile Tracker, what features are unique to Samsung? :confused:
The feature that you can receive call on Sim 2 even when you are talking on Sim 1, is only available in Samsung. This feature is also available in a couple of LG models, but then they are no better.

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
micromax is no3 in number of phones sold in last quarter..

anyone used Nokia Express Music 5130-c?

jhinchak

Shikhar
micromax is no3 in number of phones sold in last quarter..

anyone used Nokia Express Music 5130-c?
Please do not buy any new Nokia phone, these days the new updated OS (Symbian OS V5) in Nokia phones is very buggy, I have a N97 and some of my frens have Nokia's latest touch screen music express phones and we all have mostly same problems (at-least 8 phones I have seen) like touch screen stopped working after 2-3 months & in my N97 keyboard also stopped working. The Nokia support is very pathetic in India, they refused to replace the set even its under warranty. Mine is still under repair from since last 15 days.

Also available on Spice, Zen and a few others. :)
It isn't. I am using a Spice phone from almost a year now.

In phones from companies such as Spice, Zen, Micromax, Videocon, Karbonn, Maxx, both sim cards are activated simultaneously, but you cannot speak on both Sim 1 and 2 at one moment. In phones from all these companies, when you are speaking on Sim 1 and someone calls you on Sim 2, the caller will hear things such as "Phone not reachable" or "Switched off" etc.

If you are still sure that what I am saying is not the case, then please tell me a particular model number and I will do some more research on it.

vedi

Ankit Chaturvedi
well am using 5800 and frankly am quite satisfied with it..the last software update has made the phone quite stable, before that i was using e63..and really it was one of the most VFM phones i have used..before that N70

can go on and on :), frankly never faced much problem with Nokia phones or their customer care..my friend just bought N900 and its a fantastic phone..yes its not based on Symbian but still you cant say that Nokia phones are not good..

Anupji i confirmed that in these zen,micromax etc both sims are not active when one is on call..