Mobile with Front Flash

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Hi,

Need to replace wifey's phone and she wants the phone that shoots better selfies. So I feel that the phones with Front Flash would be the best at shooting selfies. Can someone please suggest few phones under 20k? I tried googling but its giving random result may be because of the wrong choice of search words.

Regards

Admin01

Administrator
Go for Moto G5s Plus, it has a front facing camera with flash and pretty good camera at the back as well. Honor phones come with flash as well, though in their case, screen turns white just before the photo to provide illumination.

Prasham

How does the Moto G5s Plus compare to the more camera centric phones like Oppo & Vivo, specifically F3 & a57, in terms of selfie camera?

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
I am using "ON MAX" Samsung from flipkart (billon sale day) in just 9600/- , currently its cost 16999/- ... very good camera with great low light photography due to its low aperture (1.7) . full charge battery can easily last for a whole day... ( i dont play games on my mobile)

PS. I am not professional photographer

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
How does the Moto G5s Plus compare to the more camera centric phones like Oppo & Vivo, specifically F3 & a57, in terms of selfie camera?
i generally stay away from these brand due their bad customer care services (as compared to samsung) though i am using redme3s (due to its fantastic battery backup and handy design)

Admin01

Administrator
I don’t really consider Vivo to be a good option. They have supposedly camera centric phones with other specs being way too poor for the price eg. selling a 20k phone with 20mp camera but only 720p screen. 720p screen is something that is normally found on phones costing 5-7k and on that sort of screen, the high resolution of the camera wouldn’t really be all that well visible.

Plus it isn’t like their cameras are highly rated. Just that they are available offline and do some good marketing.

Prasham

I am using "ON MAX" Samsung from flipkart (billon sale day) in just 9600/- , currently its cost 16999/- ... very good camera with great low light photography due to its low aperture (1.7) . full charge battery can easily last for a whole day... ( i dont play games on my mobile)

PS. I am not professional photographer

This one looks like a good option. Its also called "Samsung J7 Max". Thanks for sharing.