Modren Modular Kitchen Installation at Home.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Wood-plastic composite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Wood-plastic composites (WPCs) are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.).

Chemical additives seem practically "invisible" (except mineral fillers and pigments, if added) in the composite structure. They provide for integration of polymer and wood flour (powder) while facilitating optimal processing conditions.[1]

In addition to wood fiber and plastic, WPCs can also contain other ligno-cellulosic and/or inorganic filler materials. WPCs are a subset of a larger category of materials called natural fiber plastic composites (NFPCs), which may contain no cellulose-based fiber fillers such as pulp fibers, peanut hulls, bamboo, straw, digestate, etc.
"

Last edited:

vishal_kap

Trip Inventor
WPC is termite proof and water proof as it contains plastic as well.Last year i have used in my modulear kitchen.

theresaf22

I have a person who does this from several years.
Kopek Kitchens:
Kopek Kitchens
https://www.facebook.com/KopekKitchens.in

You can ask about estimate etc and even
He can draw what your kitchen may look like !
Try to ask him.

You can refer my name too.
Sending you pm !
I know this is an old thread but me and my husband are looking for a kitchen remodeler right now. Is this guy still available? If not, can you please suggest me someone else who'd be able to take our renovation project and do a good job?

Thanks!

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
I know this is an old thread but me and my husband are looking for a kitchen remodeler right now. Is this guy still available? If not, can you please suggest me someone else who'd be able to take our renovation project and do a good job?

Thanks!
Please check the given link.
If he is not available,
I will suggest you someone else.

Kopek Kitchens

KOPEK KITCHENS & INTERIORS

Kitchen furniture store in Delhi

Address: 2/16, Whs, 1st Floor, Kirti Nagar Main Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110015

Phone: 011 45027537

Mob. No. 9152472421

Facebook Page of Kopek Kitchen :
KOPEK Kitchens & Interiors